Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stupid livejourmal...

Alright, I've broken down and given up on livejournal. They kept changing everything and it was making me angry. So here I am on blogspot, which I never thought I would be. But that's not really the point. I suppose that I should update everybody on how the whole moving process is going, because I'm down to T - less than one month. It's going like this:
I've almost completed the ridiculous scavenger hunt-like list that the embassy told me I would need to complete instead of getting a student visa. I've really only one thing left, and I'm going to do that this coming week. Then comes all the things that aren't on the list for immigration, but still need to be done. Things like deciding what to pack, buying a giant suitcase, and all that fun crap.
Just FTR, still not looking forward to this any more than I was before.

No comments: