Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Photo Mosaic

Hey all! I know I haven't posted in a ridiculous amount of time, but I've been very busy with school. VERY busy. I've started doing a little bit of winter decorating, but I'm not going to take pictures until it's done. Sometime within the next couple of weeks, I swear! The big news from today...*drum roll, please*....I bought a blender. Very exciting. I plan on making some vegetable soup this weekend. Hooray!

Anyways, I've stolen this idea from Mum and you can view hers on her blog. It was fun, and I think everyone else should get in on this too!

Here's how it works, go to The Mosaic Maker and create a 3 x 4 photo mosaic. Use only pictures from the first page of a flickr search. Your 12 photos will be the answers to the questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favourite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your Flickr name?

Here is mine...

My creation

1.Elena
2. Sushi
3. U of W Collegiate
4. Pink
5. Ewan McGregor
6. Soya Latte
7. Fiji
8. Pumpkin Pie
9. Montessori Teacher
10. Children
11. Obsessive
12. elenaprzibislawsky (the search didn't actually return anything, so I used my flickr profile picture instead.)

I quite like it. My challenge to everyone is to make your own!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

You should tell us what your answers were too, cause I have no idea what kind of pie that is :)

emerald_away said...

There, all fixed! :)

aniexma said...

I didn't know you wanted to go to Fiji.

And I thought you hated pumpkin pie.

All parents should ask there post-teen kids to do a mosaic. I bet I wouldn't be the only one surprised.

emerald_away said...

Atually, to be perfectly honest with you, Mum...I thought you hated creme brulee.

What a sad family. :P

Anonymous said...

I always suspected that you would move away and become famous. I never dreamed that you would become famous for your drinking exploits (although now that I think about it, there were some signs back in Winnipeg that, to the extent you achieved any media coverage, alcohol would likely be involved). I look forward to reading of your further adventures in The Evening Herald.

Anonymous said...

Sorry -- just left you a comment relating to your "Holy Crap" posting in the "Photo Mosaic" comments. I don't really have anything to say about the Photo Mosaic other than you'll have to get home soon so that Mum can make us a nice pumpkin pie.