Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm here...can I come home now?

We made it to Dublin in one piece. Well, I suppose it was two pieces, because Mum and I are each separate pieces. But we made it here regardless.
Currently, we're both exhausted, but accomplished a fair bit today. We found a really great yarn shop in Blackrock called This is Knit (very cute) and the girls who work there are very sweet.
We took a look at the flat in Monkstown, but it turned out to be not what I thought it was. As in, I thought it had a bathroom. Oh well. Now I've got a list of about 20 other places I can call about apartments I'm interested in. Let's all cross our fingers that one of them can be what I want. I don't feel like sharing a bathroom with people I don't know. It's gross.
I miss everyone terribly already, so everyone needs to update me on their lives CONSTANTLY. Starting....Now.

No comments: