Saturday, September 6, 2008

More things...and still nowhere to put them!

Okay everybody, still no apartment. I do have the option of moving in with a family for a couple weeks until I find a real place to live, just so I have an address, and so I don't have to move into a hostel when Mum leaves next week. I'm still actively looking, of course, but everything seems to already be taken as soon as it's posted on the internet. I don't understand how this happens.
However, I did get new glasses, because I broke my old ones. *tear* They're purple. I don't like them as much as my old ones, but they'll do. Aparently, ALL the glasses here are really really wide, so I had to get kids glasses. :( Oh well.
Also, I got my very own computer! Pink Sony Vaio, BAY-BEE! I heart it. It's beautiful. It matches my phone. Hooray!
Yesterday, Mum and I went to the Dundrum Town Centre to get my computer. This is Europe's answer to the Mall of America. It's the largest mall in Europe. Stef, when you come to visit me, I am SO taking you there, and then you will die of happiness. (Example: GIANT H&M, also a really big L'Occitane and about a million other goods stores. It's heaven, really.)
Not much else to report on right now, so I'm off to call about some flats. Wish me luck! Miss you! *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Elly,

It sounds like you are having a very interesting time in the Emerald Isle. I too have a matching cellphone and laptop - but not in pink.

We enjoy reading your blog. Keep it up.

- Hart