Monday, September 29, 2008

Not much longer

I'll post pictures of my new place soon, I promise! But it'll have to wait until Wednesday because apparently I've reached my upload limit for the month of September on Flickr. It's all full of English Gents. (tee hee!)
Anyways, maybe by Wednesday I'll also be a little more settled and unpacked and can then take better pictures than the ones I've got.
All in all, it's a pretty great place. Even better right now because it smells like the cookies I'm baking. Mmmm. Dalkey is a very nice little town, full of organic food which is actually super affordable compared to the price of organic in Canada. So I've definitely been eating well! I've finally got the cupboards and fridge well stocked so hopefully I won't need to buy groceries again for a few days.
School is starting to pick up a bit in terms of work load, but I suppose I would be a little less stressed out about it if I could actually get my hands on my textbooks. I don't understand why they have to be so difficult to find.
I'm off to take the last of my cookies out of the oven and finish up some homework. Hopefully I'll be posting again on Wednesday with pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any Bono sightings yet? How about Shane MacGowan? Remember, you're under orders to give Shane a big wet kiss if you see him.