Sunday, September 14, 2008

Updates with pictures! (Finally)

Hello All!
I've FINALLY got around to uploading all the pictures from my camera onto the computer and found the time to post them all. Hurrah! Here we go:

Sometimes it gets a bit windy over here...

Moving pt 1 005

This swan posed very nicely for me at St. Stephen's Green Park

Moving pt 1 009

I love swans

Moving pt 1 012

We happened upon The English Gents performing in City Centre

Moving pt 1 014

Rupert and Mr. Pendleton enlisted the help of a very cute little girl from the audience for their act

Moving pt 1 017

Rupert lost his trousers!

Moving pt 1 019

Mr. Pendleton quickly joined him. Stylin' knee pads!

Moving pt 1 020

Then they decided it would be that kind of show...

Moving pt 1 022

Oh dear!

Moving pt 1 025

Must take some practice

Moving pt 1 033

The pipe totally makes it.

Moving pt 1 036

Move your damn hand, woman!

Moving pt 1 039

Teehee! Is it awful that I kind of want this picture to hang on my wall?

Moving pt 1 042

Yeah, I could totally do that too, if I wanted to. :P

Moving pt 1 047

No wires! No safety equipment!

Moving pt 1 048

Rupert celebrates for Ireland!

Moving pt 1 049

Who took that picture?! Certainly it wasn't me....;)

Moving pt 1 051

This is actually pretty crazy. Rupert is quite a bit smaller than Mr. Pendleton.

Moving pt 1 053

Show offs...

Moving pt 1 055

Mr. Pendleton lifted Rupert over his head with one hand while moving from a lying down position to a standing up position. It took them two tries, because the first time, he dropped poor Rupert. This is the successful second try. Here he goes...

Moving pt 1 060

Ta da! Hooray!

Moving pt 1 063

Alright, enough naked acrobats (no such thing, I just ran out of pictures). Here is St. Anne's Church (Cathedral? not sure)

Moving pt 1 064

It has a very lovely door

Moving pt 1 066

This is the park at Merrion Square

Moving pt 1 070

Eddie Rockets is a chain of 50s-style diners here in Dublin. So cute. And the jukeboxes on the tables really work!

Moving pt 1 075

Love the decor!

Moving pt 1 078

Best. Milkshakes. Ever.

Moving pt 1 079

Hey, if it says so on a clock, it must be true!

Moving pt 1 082

Yes, it really does say what you think it says. Not entirely sure what that means though.

Moving pt 1 083

I had no idea that magpies could be blue. I found this one in Glasthule/Sandycove.

Bray 001

This one was just a few feet away...and is not blue. Weird.

Bray 002

Glasthule is very pretty. It's a shame the house I looked at there didn't suit me.

Bray 003

More of Glasthule

Bray 005

This is the smaller half of Dalkey Castle. On the other side of the road is the larger half, where they do tours, and every Friday morning, they hold a Farmers Market. In the castle. Too cool.

Bray 007

This is Rockie, a corgi-cross. He belongs to the family I'm living with right now. He's my buddy.

Bray 009

Alright, that's all I've got for now. Later on, I'll try to post about my adventures in Bray yesterday.

No comments: